10.28.2015

Money Making Apps {Personally Used By Me}

If you are looking for an easy way to make a little extra cash, then check out these two money making apps that I personally use.  Now, you aren't going to ever become rich off stuff life this, but you can make enough for a fun night out, a new pair of shoes, or even enough to help get ahead with monthly bills.  I am not a faithful user of these apps, so it took me approximately two months to earn enough to cash out.  I am confident that if you used these apps faithfully, then you could easily earn an extra $20 per month. That's an extra $240 per year!  Yes, I know these apps aren't making it "rain" cash, but every single dollar counts.

Ibotta:  This is my all-time favorite way to get money back on my purchases!! The app will promote certain grocery, household, electronic, etc. items and if you purchase the item, then you get a rebate.  The BEST part about this app is that they actually have items I purchase on a regular basis.  They have tons of organic items.  And then lots of "generic" items, such as eggs, where regardless of brand or type, you can get a rebate.  Note:  You can also use a coupon and still cash in the rebate.

Besides groceries, which is mostly what I use on the app, they have rebates for clothing items, etc.  I recently purchased a new pair of boots from Clarks and got a $10 rebate back.  It is worth your time and effort to scroll through this app before you go shopping.  You must earn $10 in rebates before you cash out.  Another perk of this app is that you can cash out via PayPay.  Hello Cash!!

Download the app and then check back here for some high-level instructions {because this part took me a while to figure out}.


Click on the pink bar to unlock the rebate.
Click on the circle to perform an action (view video, take survey, view recipe, etc.).
In this case, click "Learn to Unlock." 
This is what my cash out screen looked like.  It processed to PayPal immediately.



OnGo Surveys:  This app is my favorite survey app.  It displays nicely on the phone screen and the surveys all seem legit.  Be sure to turn your location services on for this app so it can recognize which stores you shop.  Having your location services turned on will increase your survey opportunities.  On average, the survey amounts range from a few cents to $10.  With this app you need to accumulate $10 and can also cash out via PayPal.

Here is a listing of some of the surveys I took.
Here is an example of a higher dollar survey. Totally worth it if you were going to the movie anyway.

What are you waiting for? This is FREE money!! Go now and download these two apps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment